• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Yep heaps of Martyn coming, Clarke's first two test tons are on the way too. Doing a bit of Sachin and Sehwag, then a stack of Gilly too, want to upload every Gilly ton, and his shield tons too.
How many Shield games do you have in your collection Rob? So many great innings over the past couple of decades that I have never witnessed.

Dean Jones and his 324* is high on my list to find.

Spark

Global Moderator
Rob, could you upload Martyn's knocks in SL and India in 2004, and the WC final and Champions Trophy 2006? Can never get enough of Martyn. :wub:

Also Clarke's debut 100 at Bangalore and his partnership with Martyn at Lord's 2005.
I like your tastes.

And :laugh: @PEWS, Howe_zat

robinjr

School Boy/Girl Captain
Any chance to watch Ponting's 88 at the gabba against WI in 96/97 and his debut 96 against sl?

Love to see those...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ganguly's 100 in Brisbane would also be good to watch. Very good captain's knock in helpful conditions for pace bowlers.

robelinda

How many Shield games do you have in your collection Rob? So many great innings over the past couple of decades that I have never witnessed.

Dean Jones and his 324* is high on my list to find.
Got tons of shield matches, the 324* wasnt televised though, just have news highlights, pretty average. Aiming to post just about every shield ton I have, which is hundreds and hundreds.

smash84

The Tiger King
Some bowling action for a change! Wasim Akram vs Australia, MCG 1989

YouTube - Wasim Akram vs Australia MCG 1989
Thanks for uploading some Wasim Akram clip Rob. Wasim is one of my all time favorite bowlers. One of the most exciting bowlers ever to grace the cricket field IMO.

**** that's awesome. He played for so long that I forget that I was too young to witness the first half of his career.
True that.

***y

***y x100
Agreed.

smash84

The Tiger King
BTW just check the swing that Wasim gets on the ball to dismiss Boon from around the wicket and then the hattrick ball (which he misses) to Allan Border.

That man Wasim could do magic with the ball.

LOL......and check out the comments that Benaud has in the background "you won't be any closer to a hattrick in your life little boy".....:)

Wasim did manage to get 2 in tests 10 years later :).....In fact was on a hattrick in just the next innings.

Last edited:

robelinda

Sachin's Sharjah knocks were already on utube Rob, although with less quality and ****ty editing.
Yes I know I did check, but yeah mine are better. There's hundred of vids that are on there that I can do better, so I will, in time!

robelinda

that would be excellent.im a huge punter fan and would kill to watch him bat.

wouldnt mind seeing Warne's 7 for against Pakistan at the gabba in 95/96 either!
Can do! Looks good on paper but Pakistan just gifted him those 7 wickets, crazy batting that afternoon, then they followed on and Sohail got 99 in no time.

Here's Gordon Greenidge 226 in 1991 vs Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsoZuYlPKxc

Last edited: