• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hi Rob,

I'd like to add my appreciation for your awesome work in this thread. Spent a good 2 hours yesterday watching some of your videos. :D

Do you have any of this series, and this match in particular? Reckon it's one of Tendulkar's underrated 2nd innings efforts on a tough pitch.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Hi Rob,

I'd like to add my appreciation for your awesome work in this thread. Spent a good 2 hours yesterday watching some of your videos. :D

Do you have any of this series, and this match in particular? Reckon it's one of Tendulkar's underrated 2nd innings efforts on a tough pitch.
Yes I do have that series, but I got it from that god awful Pakistan CD store online, everything they have is like 7th generation VHS quality, and they do have a whole lot of India and Pakistan matches from the 80's and 90's, but it would be a terrible upload, its barely watchable- the picture doesnt stay still and wobbles up and down. $25 a tape, I keep buying from them though, occasionally they send something in reasonable quality, I got a test match from 1978 Aus v pak which is good.

vcs

Ah, OK. Never mind then. I asked because I remember you mentioning Tendulkar's 165 against England from about the same time, so thought you might have this one as well. :)

Also, if you're doing Tendulkar, the 2nd innings hundred against England in Edgbaston in '96 would also be nice, if you have it.

robelinda

Ah, OK. Never mind then. I asked because I remember you mentioning Tendulkar's 165 against England from about the same time, so thought you might have this one as well. :)

Also, if you're doing Tendulkar, the 2nd innings hundred against England in Edgbaston in '96 would also be nice, if you have it.
Yeah ive got all of Sachin's tons vs England, isnt that 122 at Edgbaston already on you tube? I think i saw it a few days ago, but cant remember if it was good quality or not.

here's the ones ive seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssLVAZ7IIcE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NEOucEzjU8

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Rob, I know this is one year before 1982 (:p) but by any chance do you have Kim Hughes 100* at the MCG against the WI? Thanks.

robelinda

Rob, I know this is one year before 1982 (:p) but by any chance do you have Kim Hughes 100* at the MCG against the WI? Thanks.
Too easy! Its coming soon.

In the meantime, here's Sachin Tendulkar's 177 in 1998 vs Australia, stupid you tube screwed me though and successfully uploaded part 2 after part one failed, so now i have to upload part one again, annoying. So yeah it wont make sense watching this one more than half way through, but hopefully in the morning i'll add part one. GLORIOUS Sachin knock, one of his very best strokeplaying innings.

YouTube - Sachin Tendulkar 177 vs Austraia 1998 PART TWO

vcs

Rob, could you upload Martyn's knocks in SL and India in 2004, and the WC final and Champions Trophy 2006? Can never get enough of Martyn. :wub:

Also Clarke's debut 100 at Bangalore and his partnership with Martyn at Lord's 2005.

vcs

Would also be nice if someone could make a "Warne highlights package" from Ashes 2005, though it would probably be a huge video.

robelinda

Rob, could you upload Martyn's knocks in SL and India in 2004, and the WC final and Champions Trophy 2006? Can never get enough of Martyn. :wub:

Also Clarke's debut 100 at Bangalore and his partnership with Martyn at Lord's 2005.
Yep heaps of Martyn coming, Clarke's first two test tons are on the way too. Doing a bit of Sachin and Sehwag, then a stack of Gilly too, want to upload every Gilly ton, and his shield tons too.