• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ok, a few more uploaded overnight, only 1gb left on my internet until monday, ive burned through 120gb this month!!!

Here's Punter's debut 96

YouTube - Ricky Ponting 96 debut test innings vs Sri Lanka Perth 1995

Graham Gooch's famous 154* vs West Indies 1991

YouTube - Graham Gooch 154* vs West Indies 1991

Andrew Symonds first Shield ton vs NSW at Bankstown 1996

YouTube - Andrew Symonds 1st shield ton 1996 Bankstown

Mark Waugh ton vs Victoria SCG 1998/99 vs Shane Warne

YouTube - Mark Waugh ton vs Victoria - plus Shane Warne 1998/99
:wub:

smash84

The Tiger King
Thanks Rob.....great work. Keep it up......Just love the Mark Waugh and Damien Martyn tons.....two of the most stylish batsmen ever to grace the cricket field IMO

btw do you have any more bowling clips that you will upload in the near future.......just loved the Wasim clip

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Thanks Rob.....great work. Keep it up......Just love the Mark Waugh and Damien Martyn tons.....two of the most stylish batsmen ever to grace the cricket field IMO

btw do you have any more bowling clips that you will upload in the near future.......just loved the Wasim clip
I dont have any bowling clips already edited and ready to go, but can do them if needed! At the moment i'm just uploading stuff ive already edited and just had lying around. Can edit stuff down pretty quickly if I have time so I can do some bowling highlights If i need to.

smash84

The Tiger King
I dont have any bowling clips already edited and ready to go, but can do them if needed! At the moment i'm just uploading stuff ive already edited and just had lying around. Can edit stuff down pretty quickly if I have time so I can do some bowling highlights If i need to.
Would be most grateful if you could upload them some time in the near future.

Keep up the good work.

Ruckus

International Captain
Just saw the debut Ponting innings you uploaded robelinda, great stuff! It's very interesting to see Ponting's record in FC cricket at that stage - 20 years old, 44 matches with an average of 53.21. Currently Phillip Hughes' record is almost identical - 21 years old, 45 matches with an average of 54.36. Can Hughes be Australia's next Ponting?

smash84

The Tiger King
Currently Phillip Hughes' record is almost identical - 21 years old, 45 matches with an average of 54.36. Can Hughes be Australia's next Ponting?

I doubt. There were some excellent players around when Ponting came into the team and I am sure a lot of that fighting quality that comes to Ponting was honed by playing with people like Tubby, Steve Waugh, Warney, Hayden, and Langer. I am not too sure that Phil Jacques has so many outstanding individuals to learn from.

TumTum

Banned
Just saw the debut Ponting innings you uploaded robelinda, great stuff! It's very interesting to see Ponting's record in FC cricket at that stage - 20 years old, 44 matches with an average of 53.21. Currently Phillip Hughes' record is almost identical - 21 years old, 45 matches with an average of 54.36. Can Hughes be Australia's next Ponting?
It is interesting you are saying this, because here is an article I found about that:
Phil Hughes in Australian squad | The Daily Telegraph

Ruckus

International Captain
It is interesting you are saying this, because here is an article I found about that:
Phil Hughes in Australian squad | The Daily Telegraph
Haha yeah that's a relatively old article, written when hype for him was at a peak. I was actually just being whimsical when I questioned whether he could be the next Ponting; I just thought the equivalent stats were somewhat interesting. I have no doubt though that Hughes will be a major part of Australian cricket in the next era, but whether or not he will reach anywhere near the heights of Ponting is very hard to predict.

TumTum

Banned
It's freakish how consistent Hughes has been at domestic level. And despite being found out at Test level, he still averages over 50. Looking at this tour match, he seems to have improved his short ball game. If he has fixed that problem, I have no doubt he is a future great. This kid has great determination and love for the game, you can sense that he thrives for challenges.

Ruckus

International Captain
It's freakish how consistent Hughes has been at domestic level. And despite being found out at Test level, he still averages over 50. Looking at this tour match, he seems to have improved his short ball game. If he has fixed that problem, I have no doubt he is a future great. This kid has great determination and love for the game, you can sense that he thrives for challenges.
Yeh I think he will work to resolve any technical deficits if they become a major problem. As you said he definately has a massive drive, and once someone has that champion mentality it's hard to stop them being successful.

Leemann

Cricket Spectator
Also McGraths 8-38 at Lords, 1997.
I actually uploaded this a few years back but after 13,000 views it now says "content rejected"

Will upload again, it'll take 1 item off Rob's giant list of things to do heh.

I will probably do Martyn's knock in the 2003 wc final as well, someone asked for that.

Ruckus

International Captain
Ahh so you're "Leemann" off youtube. Been thoroughly enjoying your uploads mate, can't thank you enough. Particularly enjoyed the Ponting double vs Pakistan, and the quality was exceptional!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice to see that Andy Bichel 7/20 in good quality. Thanks Lee.

Trying hard to think of some really good bowling performances over the past few years to request but can't think of any. Any ideas guys?