• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Getting tired of all this batting! Going start start uploading some of my bowling highlights.

Altaican

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Here's my favourite Ricky Ponting knock, vs South Africa MCG 1997/98

YouTube - Ricky Ponting 105 vs South Africa MCG 97/98
Wow! What a knock! Reminded me of how good Ponting was, in his initial years. Nice display of pulls and hooks in that knock. The video of Steve Waugh's 80+ against SA was very good too. Amazing "close-to-the-body" square cuts/drives. Do not remember Tugga as a stroke-player who could time the ball so well (like his brother), remember him more as a gritty player.

Mark Waugh was such an astonishing timer of the ball. Stats do not do him much justice (or rather for his talent he should have had stats similar to Greg Chappell). Had a lot of great knocks against hostile attacks under pressure. Your videos of his batting just ooze with class.

Can someone tell me who the left-handed batsman is from 3:03-3:12 in the below video? Initially I thought it was Clive Lloyd, but now I am not so sure. Did not seem like a top-order batsman, especially the way he moved his foot just before the ball came out of the bowler's hand.
YouTube - West Indies vs Australia 1975-76

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can someone tell me who the left-handed batsman is from 3:03-3:12 in the below video? Initially I thought it was Clive Lloyd, but now I am not so sure. Did not seem like a top-order batsman, especially the way he moved his foot just before the ball came out of the bowler's hand.
YouTube - West Indies vs Australia 1975-76
See that from top-order players all the time, trying to draw the leg-side wide or an easy slip off the pads.

Spark

Global Moderator
Watched the Martyn 2006 101. Astonished how Smith didn't have a 3rd man in at all... it's probably his favourite area.

I see Leeman has uploaded the end of Sydney 2008.