• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Seen it a while ago. That is my favorite knock of all time I have ever seen. That 6 he got @ 2:00 is so orgasmic!!! You can just put it on repeat over and over again.
Still have the whole innings ball by ball, he was coming off a horrendous first 3 tests, and was caught by Butcher when he hadnt scored, but the 3rd umpire gave it not out and he spent the rest of the day mauling the Poms. Next day Martyn played almost better and just eased to his 2nd ton of the series.

TumTum

Banned
This has probably already been answered somewhere, but does anyone know if there are any full innings of Bradman playing (or if not that, at least a substantial amount of overs) on the net? I can only find short clips of him in practice or at best facing a few balls in a real match...
Tried British Pathe?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
A couple of great innings by Sehwag.

The first one at Melbourne where he scored 195 in 78 overs and got out trying to hit a six for the double.
Ended up scoring 195 off the 366 India scored.

Remember waking up at 4.00 o'clock in the morning to watch that boxing day match and Sehwag smashing the opposition arround.

YouTube - Virender Sehwag 195 vs Aussies

And this is Sehwag's 201 not out at galle against srilanka ,out of a team total of 329. For me his best knock till date-

YouTube - Sehwag unbeaten 201 against Sri Lanka at Galle 2nd test

YouTube - Virender Sehwag 201* - Sri Lanka v India 2nd Test

Teja.

Global Moderator
A couple of great innings by Sehwag.

The first one at Melbourne where he scored 195 in 78 overs and got out trying to hit a six for the double.
Ended up scoring 195 off the 366 India scored.

Remember waking up at 4.00 o'clock in the morning to watch that boxing day match and Sehwag smashing the opposition arround.

YouTube - Virender Sehwag 195 vs Aussies

And this is Sehwag's 201 not out at galle against srilanka ,out of a team total of 329. For me his best knock till date-

YouTube - Sehwag unbeaten 201 against Sri Lanka at Galle 2nd test

YouTube - Virender Sehwag 201* - Sri Lanka v India 2nd Test
I remember the Sehwag Innings and that entire AUS series so fondly. Amazing cricket.