• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
oh i found it! would you believe on the highlights of the match ch 9 DELETED Richie's comment? Its weird, they took out ALL of richie commentary from the incident. Only left Gower's. Had to find the ball by ball footage to get richies comment, uploading soon.

robelinda

should add, as i thought it was in a one dayer, not a test, the quote is close to what happened, but not quite. All will be revealed in 25 mins.

robelinda

Rob, do you have highlights of this game?

7th Match: New Zealand v South Africa at Brisbane, Jan 9, 1998 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Was one of my favorite games when I was growing up. The quintessential gallant NZ effort followed by heroic-heartbreaking failure epic.

EDIT: I see you have it! But the sound is out of sync. Have you got the Cairns innings that started the comeback?
yeah i got the whole match, should be able to do an upload, i'll sort it.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah i got the whole match, should be able to do an upload, i'll sort it.
HI Rob, Any chance of one M D Crowe's 188 vs Australia in Brisbane 1985/86? This is one I've been searching for my whole life. The longer the better if possible :cool: Cheers mate.