• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha for those too lazy

Mitchell was so upset by how much of a tit Jimmy made him look there that after the match he went home, tattooed another flower on his arm and bowled 6 wides to his grandmother.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I'm thinking, maybe its a good idea for a really long upload of Gooch's 154*, not just a 10 minute vid showing the 4's, I can probably do a 45 minute version maybe if i can be bothered, but its obviously a killer innings to see in some sort of detail and length.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
I'm thinking, maybe its a good idea for a really long upload of Gooch's 154*, not just a 10 minute vid showing the 4's, I can probably do a 45 minute version maybe if i can be bothered, but its obviously a killer innings to see in some sort of detail and length.
Before anyone else does, let me give a thumbs up to that great idea. :thumbup:

A 10 minute video doesn't render justice to that epic knock. It's like attempting to cut short a classical Richard Wagner piece to a mini-skirt version.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
include the wickets happening at the other end plz.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yep, i'll do full innings highlights, the whole lot. Just finished editing, will be up in a few hours barring any internet bugger-ups.