• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
heh, loved the Tait/Waugh vid you put up.

Speaking of Waugh, do you have the highlights of his 88 in the ING final the year before? I've got them on a video somewhere but if you already have them, reckon they're worth putting them up. Insane knock by Steve Waugh. Was on one leg so he just went for his shots.

By the end, he was just toying with them, only time I ever saw Steve Waugh play a cover drive on one knee (his right knee, by the way). Ridiculous batting. Worth putting it up for the blow-up between Haddin and Wilson a bit earlier too.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah i was just watching that match yesterday, Wilson was owned by Haddin, funny stuff. Steve Waugh demolished Brad Williams, smacked him everywhere.

Top_Cat

Haddin was such a douchy McDouche that day, though. Smacks into Blocker taking a run then blames him for getting in his way. **** off.

The spray Williams gave Haddin after nailing him, worth the price of admission alone. Was one of the all-time great ones surely, worth a YT vid of that alone.

EDIT: Jason Arnberger vids? Didn't realise there were that many fans of workman-like two-shot players.

Last edited:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Had seen some of this before but Imran, Wasim, and Waqar running in to bowl in High Definition video gives this video a life of its own. Some real unplayable deliveries from all of them. Especially the 2Ws.

Waqar was probably the best ever in terms of taking the pitch out of the equation and this video shows it in HD.

YouTube - Ultimate Tribute to Pakistan Bowling Legends HD 1080p

A bit of a let down later on when Asif appears but great video. Thoroughly enjoyable for a connoisseur of fast bowling.

P.S. The music in the background is crap though and starts to play on your nerves after a while
Love the banana full toss at 2:55.

Spark

Global Moderator
I took one look at the batting lineup NSW had for that match in the Tait v. Waugh vid.

And lol'd.

Top_Cat

heh, yeah full of big names and not only did the bowlers let SA get away with a woeful start only for Manou and Cleary to put on 100+ and take them to a par score, a batting line-up where Mark Waugh batted 7 couldn't chase it down. Was a great day.

AHintofReverse

Cricket Spectator
@robelinda:
Mate, loser? dork? nerd? ...too much self-deprecation there....you should be given some sort of award.. i m serious (no sarcasm)...in this apocalyptic world of IPLs & spotfixers & Dilscoops.... you've provided some great respite to people thirsty of watchin' TRULY good cricket ...Kudos again!
PS: If i was a rich investment banker, i would have made a theater showing ONLY cricket videos & named it after you hahahah

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Not the easiest footage to obtain, its on my to do list......actually, just wait around for a bit, i might know where I have it....