• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

ff_vii_ac

Cricket Spectator
hey rob, looking at that scorecard, any chance theres a highlights reel youve made? sounds like a great game. only if you want to obviously =)

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Its just too long, one day i'll make highlights but not any time soon.

I was wrong too, Dale hits a 4 off the last ball to tie, not a 6. And Bevan is 130 and out, not 129*- I was close seeing as I hadnt seen the match for 14 years!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I was at that game, remember people basically went along to see Lee bowl. Was just after his first lot of back fractures and people were very interested in just how fast he was, couldn't quite get my head around the speed he was generating that day (even then I think he was still feeling his way back a bit).

Was when Shane Lee was pretty quick too, good day for pace lovers.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hmmm, time to see if we can stump Rob I reckon.

Soft one first up: Troy Corbett, 4-fer against SA, Mercantile Mutual Cup Final.

The Home of CricketArchive

Dunno if he was at his absolute quickest there but he was definitely express. Most of the time, terrifying.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah ive already been asked for that one, I did have it at one stage, but its either gone or lost in amongst the hundreds of random unmarked videos ive yet to look through since the 90's.