• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

abmk

State 12th Man
LOL, you really wanted "some" mails from the crazed Sachin fans ? :unsure:

In no way was Sachin a bunny of Mcgrath, Mcgrath did have the edge over him, but there are quite a few occasions when Sachin had the edge over him - WC 96, Champions Trophy 2000, Chennai 126 in 2001, Indore 139 in 2001, MCG 116 in 1999 .....

Stopped by some bad luck when he was smashing him -

1. bangalore 2001 ODI - run out by VVS Laxman

2. given out LBW at adelaide in 99 , it was clearly going above

BTW thanks for uploading the Adelaide dismissal ( lbw one ) at 5:14. I didn't remember it clearly ...

Last edited:

abmk

State 12th Man
I think robelinda is indulging in a spot of fishing there. Had a chuckle at the title myself.
Yeah, he is, but wonder why ? He'll be hounded by mails and he knows it ... Having seen him say he was annoyed by the mails from some of the crazy Sachin fans, I'm a bit surprised frankly :ph34r:

abmk

State 12th Man
Anyways among the 6 times he got Sachin out in tests, the Mumbai one in 2001 was the most significant/critical. At first Sachin started out slowly against Mcgrath/Warne, then started blasting the Aus attack playing some of the best strokes I've seen him play. Mcgrath got him with a pearler, one that just moved away a touch

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Cricket is McGrath's bunny" would be the accurate term. It's just too easy for him.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, he is, but wonder why ? He'll be hounded by mails and he knows it ... Having seen him say he was annoyed by the mails from some of the crazy Sachin fans, I'm a bit surprised frankly :ph34r:
Those fans are paid back in full now, but it has to said that Sachin fans wouldnt know humour even if it smacked them in the head courtesy of bullet Sachin straight drive...the most defensive fans imaginable.....:wacko:

Plus there's a Brett Lee/Sachin vid on its way too....MORE BUNNIES! :laugh:

abmk

State 12th Man
Those fans are paid back in full now, but it has to said that Sachin fans wouldnt know humour even if it smacked them in the head courtesy of bullet Sachin straight drive...the most defensive fans imaginable.....:wacko:
he he, tbf, even I get a bit defensive at some of the comments at times. But nothing wrong with a joke or two - the one you made about sachin vs legspinners in the sachin/mcintyre video was really funny. :laugh:

Plus there's a Brett Lee/Sachin vid on its way too....MORE BUNNIES! :laugh:
hmm, fire away :cool:.

He's tied with vaas/pollock at the top spot for the no of times for getting Sachin out in ODIs - 9 times
But what I didn't know was that Sachin was the batsman Lee's got most times in ODis. Just saw that.. now

Last edited:

robelinda

I wish the Indian fans would see the funny side.....all in good fun! You should see some of the private threats im getting!!!!!

robelinda

Heheheh. Robelinda, trolling? Well I never :ph34r:
It is pretty god viewing though isnt it!! I always liked to see videos of one batsman's dismissals from a certain bowler, always planned on making compilations but only got around to those two Sachin ones, I did make them 3 years ago though, when I had more spare time, it took hours and hours to make them, trawling through all those matches to find the little clips.

Chubb

International Regular
Can't thank you enough for all these videos Robelinda. Its amazing. Few good Zim ones in there too!

Bouncer

State Regular
I wish the Indian fans would see the funny side.....all in good fun! You should see some of the private threats im getting!!!!!
First how shamelessly your youtube display picture of your channel is of the greatest cricketer that sub continent ever produced Which also is irritating fact for some people and not easy to swallow....:laugh::laugh: and now you come up with these videos and titles..:laugh::laugh: