• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Cheeqs is a Nickleback fan. I can only imagine the suicidal feelings if I found out one of my idols was a CHAD FAN.

Speaking of disrepute, if I ever catch up with the guy who said Sinclair is the Blewett of NZ cricket....my god he is just dead.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheeqs is a Nickleback fan. I can only imagine the suicidal feelings if I found out one of my idols was a CHAD FAN.

Speaking of disrepute, if I ever catch up with the guy who said Sinclair is the Blewett of NZ cricket....my god he is just dead.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Very good player was Solomon. Shame he'll only be remembered for that hit on Cameron Ling and not his fine work for the Dons. :(

kingkallis

International Coach
I might still have it, but my collection is so huge it sometimes takes days just to find something thats not hard to find, and can take months to track some random thing down. Its a bit easier since most of my stuff has been transferred to dvd, but i have about 2000 random home taped cricket videos still (aside from having virtually every commercially produced cricket video ever made, way over 1000) which always takes up a lot of room and takes so long to search through to find the stuff on them.
Please please please please...

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Here's all my Hadlee uploads

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 6/26 vs England 1977/78 1st test

YouTube - Richard Hadlee talks about his bowling hero Dennis Lillee

YouTube - Richard Hadlee vs England 1978 1st and 2nd tests

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 100th test wicket - Imran Khan 1978

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 7 wickets vs England 1978 Lords

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 5/34 & 6/68 vs West Indies 1979/80 1st test

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 6/53 & 84 runs vs England 1st test 1983

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 75 runs 2nd test & 5/93 3rd test vs England 1983

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 200th test wicket & discussing his shortened run up change in 1980

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 8 wickets vs England 2nd test 1983/84

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 99 vs England 2nd test 1983/84

YouTube - Richard Hadlee talking about 1984 Sri Lanka tour

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 15 wickets vs Australia 1985/86 1st test Gabba

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 11 wickets 3rd test vs Australia 1985/86 Perth

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 86 vs England 2nd test 1986

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 6/80 vs England 1st test 1986 Lords

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 6 wickets vs England 2nd test 1986

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 4/60 vs England 1986 & talks about all rounders in 1980's

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 6/50 vs West Indies 3rd test 1986/87

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 10 wickets vs Australia 3rd test MCG 1987/88

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 92* vs England 4th test 1983

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 400th test wicket vs India 1989/90

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 86 vs England 2nd test 1990

YouTube - Richard Hadlee 5/53 vs England 3rd test 1990

Blaze 18

Banned
I am running out of superlatives, Robelinda. :) By the way, you wouldn't have Ravi Shastri's century against West Indies from the late eighties, would you ?

bagapath

International Captain
I am running out of superlatives, Robelinda. :) By the way, you wouldn't have Ravi Shastri's century against West Indies from the late eighties, would you ?
what a request! I would love to see that too. and his 52 of 39 balls against pakistan in a ODI in the 1987 series. in that knock, shastri hit a straight six off imran and flicked the next ball for four. those two deliveries changed my life forever.