• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Also, thanks for being good about it all too, I wouldve hated for it to turn into an internet keyboard fight, especially as we are both here on CW.

kingkallis

International Coach
Also, thanks for being good about it all too, I wouldve hated for it to turn into an internet keyboard fight, especially as we are both here on CW.
I respect and appreciate the hard work you have put in gathering and editing these videos and would never copy them or use them without taking the permission. :)

smash84

The Tiger King
Yes, it was unfortunate and shameful but not a deliberate move. Looks like the content guy made a mess and was sorry for the mess as well.
Had you never accepted it here I would have never thought you were able to do that. Thankfully the mess has been cleared out.

All is forgiven! Back to watching great cricket videos!
yay........so when is the next round of Imran vids coming in???? :)

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
RE: Embedding videos onto your website, why can't you just embed Rob's videos (while asking for permission of course)?

kingkallis

International Coach
RE: Embedding videos onto your website, why can't you just embed Rob's videos (while asking for permission of course)?
Actually I did ask him and he did allow as well. After that I went to Mumbai for the Cyclothon and could not keep an eye on my projects for the whole week.

I saw the mess only when I came back to my office and immediately made the guys delete those videos.

I have decided to write 'Courtesy : Rob' in every video we will be using on our portal.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Benchy, you wanted to see his wife's vids and now telling others to abuse me for an innocent mess created by one of my staff? :@ :p
I either want some abuse or some n00dz.

I don't care which one.

Rob dog - what's the latest from your Cheeqs moles?

bagapath

International Captain
kingkallis... just in case you want to know the meaning of the tamil abuses your channel has received, i can help out anytime. some of the CW members have hurled some spectacular bad words at you in pure tamil using their erstwhile CW ids on youtube. am actually very proud of those boys for their creativity. but still.... if I could be of any use in creating trouble between you and those CW members, I am ready anytime.

smash84

The Tiger King
kingkallis... just in case you want to know the meaning of the tamil abuses your channel has received, i can help out anytime. some of the CW members have hurled some spectacular bad words at you in pure tamil using their erstwhile CW ids on youtube. am actually very proud of those boys for their creativity. but still.... if I could be of any use in creating trouble between you and those CW members, I am ready anytime.
:laugh:

kingkallis

International Coach
:laugh:

Actually when I came back, one of them ( my staff ) told me that they have deleted some 400 comments and I could see Waqas and some other's SOLID entertaining tone in my Inbox only.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Ok, good news , my youtube account has been upgraded to allow uploads of longer than 15 minutes! I'm now one of the lucky ones! Havent got any big videos ready to go, but i do have 20 Imran Khan vids ready, batting and bowling from the 80's and 90's, AWESOME STUFF!

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Rob, do have the highlights of Jason Gillespie's 201no against Bangladesh? Any bowling highlights of him would be quite awsome as well.

Cheers man.

Maximus0723

State Regular
Ok, good news , my youtube account has been upgraded to allow uploads of longer than 15 minutes! I'm now one of the lucky ones! Havent got any big videos ready to go, but i do have 20 Imran Khan vids ready, batting and bowling from the 80's and 90's, AWESOME STUFF!
Awesome stuff. Any ball by ball especially for gg bowlers (i.e. Imran)?

Btw, how did you upgrade your account? You paid?