• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHOs better Sir Bradman or Steve Tikolo?

asty80

School Boy/Girl Captain
Is this even a question?
The answer is obvious and simple: Sachin Tendulkar

#Indianfanboyplugtoanybestbatsmandiscussion

slowfinger

International Debutant
I think Don is ageing a bit nowerdays and slightly less sharp than he used to be. Tikolo also sounds like Tickle. So its a win win.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am an Internet introvert. Moreover there are too many people here who know the game better than me, so had nothing much to contribute.. Just enjoyed reading the discussions. :)
Hey mate, and welcome.

It's a matter for you of course, but while the discussion here can sometimes get a bit technical and at times heated, please feel free to join in.

Hope you enjoy the forum.