• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane on you

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
pasag said:
It is the price of his celebrity. You cant make millions of dollars from living a high profile life and then complain about the very media that put you where you are today. Not that Shane has complained, but he has no right to.
I disagree. I think he should be more careful who he chooses as bed fellows, or rather he should apply Dave Chappelle's Love Contract. Some things are very intrusive, no matter how your profession has benefitted you.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
andyc said:
That doesn't even look Warne (not that I've seen him during ***, mind you)

But as people have said, he's single, so he can have *** with as many people at the same time as he wants. Lucky *******.
I'm with you there. Not sure it's even him, which given the nature of the News of the World's journalism, wouldn't be remotely surprising.

He doesn't look fat enough. :ph34r:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Barney Rubble said:
I'm with you there. Not sure it's even him, which given the nature of the News of the World's journalism, wouldn't be remotely surprising.

He doesn't look fat enough. :ph34r:
All that exercise

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
JASON said:
I was planning to post some nude bikini babes pics for other members of CW, but I guess if you are not interested I will keep it to myself !!:laugh: :laugh:
I think I got away with it ;)

Unlucky really - It's just that I was peeking just as the boss came in to ask me a question (one of those rare occasions when I was having a short work break in between my morning coffee periods and my attention was elsewhere).

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Voltman said:
I'm more worried about whether he got caught trying the wrong'un with either of them...
Easily done - especially if he gets a lot of grip out of the rough and Gattings them from behind.

Matt79

Global Moderator
One hesitates, fearing redundancy, before pondering aloud whether they got to see his flipper.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
luckyeddie said:
Easily done - especially if he gets a lot of grip out of the rough and Gattings them from behind.
Gattings them?

Is that where he gets hit in the nose with a couple of searing bouncers and comes up wearing two black eyes?

cpr

International Coach
The thing that gets me after seeing the picture is this: If your a millionaire sports star, 'entertaining' 2 hot models, would you really get a hotel room with a fold down camp bed or go for a bit more style?

Obviously i'm no Shane Warne.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
cpr said:
The thing that gets me after seeing the picture is this: If your a millionaire sports star, 'entertaining' 2 hot models, would you really get a hotel room with a fold down camp bed or go for a bit more style?

Obviously i'm no Shane Warne.
It was in one of the birds flat apparently