Best of The Best
1. Shahid Afridi Award for (Best post of the week) Like an innings by the great man, it does not have to be very long, to be great viewing. And the Winner is: luckyeddie for this click here Two in a row from Eddie well done.
2. Shane Warne Award for (Best thread of the week) Like his bowling it must be interesting but just like his private life it can also be controversial. And the Winner is:Fusion for this click here Lots of good healthy debate.
3. The Skull Award (Funniest poster for the week) Just like the king of the one liner Kerry O’Keefe, can also be serious. And the Winner is:Son Of Coco click here Well done SOC, Voltman was a close second this week, with 4 different posts, but we only award first place here, sorry to say.
4. The Sobers Award (Most varied poster of the week) The true all-rounder of CW you must be able to contribute to a number of threads. And the Winner is: Richard, is there a thread he has missed this week? Lets just hope he has not gone on another one of his ‘holidays’
5. Tony Greig Award (Worst prediction of the week) Will he ever live down that ‘We will make them grovel’ prediction re- the West Indies? And the Winner is: Superkingdave click here We will not embarrass Dave by posting the final Indian score
6. Inzamam Award (Vaguest poster of the week) We are not sure what he his talking about, but we hope he knows. And the Winner is:nibbs for this click here Maybe he just sees and hears things differently? Or is he just different?
7. The Sir Geoffrey Award (Most knowledgeable poster of the week) We were going to call this the Richie Benaud award, but after speaking to Boycs, he assured us he new twice as much as Richie. And the Winner is: Francis, upsets the Kiwi posters, but knows his cricket.
8. The Bradman Award (Overall CW poster of the week) Simply the best no matter what the debate or criteria. And the Winner is: Honestbharani. Has been knocking on the door for a couple of weeks now, and is a great asset with his insider news re- India.
9. Agarkar/Mohammed award for ('At least their trying' award)
just like the players this award is named after, they may not be quite good enough for any other award, but at least we remember them. And the Winner is: chris hinton, not everyone’s cup of tea, but is always coming up with different ways to do things, and one day will hit the nail on the head.
Please remember these awards are not officially endorsed by CW management