• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rivalries We'd Like To See

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
What matchups would you like to see pan out on the cricket field?

Personally:

Bodyline England vs. Australia 1975

Shane Warne vs. Viv Richards

Merv Hughes vs. Tony Greig in the king of all sledging battles

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
I would like to see the current Aust. team play the 1974-75 Aust Team, with no helmets or bouncer limits.

I would love to see Trumper and the 1902 Australians play against the England 1902 side. (might need a time machine, anyone know Tom Baker's No. ?)

Chubb

International Regular
Henry Olonga v. Robert Mugabe with no box, pads, gloves or helmet.

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Bodyline v Afridi... just to see what happens.

Bradman v Wasim Akram, in favourable bowling conditions.

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
damn, why do i not know much about the legends and history of the game............

Found one ................... the super series. now there will be all the players i know, can't wait to see McGrath/Warne vs Vaughan/Lara

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
Chubb said:
Henry Olonga v. Robert Mugabe with no pads, gloves or helmet.
HaHa :D

I dont know ho well that would pass on a cricket rivalry test but i am sure it would be very compelling viewing