• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sami Robbed At Gunpoint

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Most malicious thing about it is how the team physio has already been targetted, and now a player. Seems like a disturbing pattern. Some people...

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Why would anybody go to Gunpoint? All that happens is that they get robbed. Nothing positive ever comes from Gunpoint.

:tongue: I'm really sorry, That wasn't funny at all :tongue:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jamee999 said:
Why would anybody go to Gunpoint? All that happens is that they get robbed. Nothing positive ever comes from Gunpoint.

:tongue: I'm really sorry, That wasn't funny at all :tongue:
I disagree! :laugh:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't taese; I was hvaing a lysdexic menmot.

And if you can understand that, see a doctor.

Craig

World Traveller
Top_Cat said:
Don't taese; I was hvaing a lysdexic menmot.

And if you can understand that, see a doctor.
I knew what you were saying in the first sentence.

What a scary moment for Sami non that I wish upon anybody (unless I didn't really like them).

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
marc71178 said:
Scarily I watched that episode this afternoon!
I get Friends on 3 seperate channels on every week night and all channels have repeats the next day, plus a week that was show on Sundays on one of those channels.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
honestbharani said:
I get Friends on 3 seperate channels on every week night and all channels have repeats the next day, plus a week that was show on Sundays on one of those channels.
ouch, all those Friends episodes combined, still probably not as many as Channel 4 shows on an average day tho.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Scaly piscine said:
ouch, all those Friends episodes combined, still probably not as many as Channel 4 shows on an average day tho.
Interesting..... But I know a few friends of mine who have broadband internet and they have downloaded all Friends episodes off Kazaa and have them in CDs..... I cannot believe that an American show is soooo popular with the Indian middle class.....