Cricket Betting Site Betway

View Poll Results: What will be the result of the test series?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pakistan wins 3-0

4 7.55%
  • Pakistan wins 2-1

8 15.09%
  • Pakistan wins 2-0

1 1.89%
  • Pakistan wins 1-0

0 0%
  • DRAW 0-0

0 0%
  • DRAW 1-1

6 11.32%
  • India wins 3-0

5 9.43%
  • India wins 2-1

15 28.30%
  • India wins 2-0

11 20.75%
  • India wins 1-0

3 5.66%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pakistan vs. India Polls

Cricket Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono
    Glad to have a level-headed unbiased Pakistani fan on the forum

You'll find that most Pakistan and Indian fans are far from biased, and post with some intelligence and manners. But there are a few who can get quite arrogant, best to either laugh at or ignore those.
    thanks!

Cricket Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by biased indian
    u will have more chances to speak out with the umpiring standerd that has been seen Off late
    i hope not! i believe that having neutral umpires is a good idea. especially in a pakistan vs. india series because when these two teams play each other, emotions run high, and people start blaming the other side. none of it happened when india went to pakistan last year, so lets hope for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono
    Like I said before, I am by no means an arrogant Indian supporter, but promise to stick around after the series is finished okay?

Either you'll be able to claim that you were right all along (I'll take it if necessary), or you'll be swamped with comments showing your arrogance proved you a fool.
    Arrogance?...A bit early for name calling dont u think? Regardless, arrogance by some can be interpreted as optimism by others - i certainly would consider myself to be more optimistic than arrogant.

And yes, I will remain here during pakistans tour of India and should I be proved wrong (highly unlikely), will accept defeat in a gracious manner.

2-0, 4-1
    From the River to the sea, Palestine will be free!

Optimism is fine. Arrogance is completely dimissing the Indian batting order as nothing much, and calling two Pakistani test bowlers as brilliant (or did you say 'great'? Not sure).

Anyway, rather than a pointless argument we'll wait for the series I guess.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Hahaha, Pakster is a funny guy. first he says "India simply dont have the quality neccessary to trouble the likes of inzi, yoyo, afridi, razzaq etc." and then he goes on to say "Pakistan now have a quality leg spin bowler, 2 awesome quickies and 100s of pathaanesque medium pace trundlers."

Lol, I am sure it isn't his arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sehwag309
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS
    Pakistan winning 3-0 ??
    Its clearly Unattainable !!
    And how attainable is India winning 3-0 since there are a couple of people voting on that?

If they can trouble Australia for an inning, then it's highly possible they can do it against India in both innings.

U19 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Unattainableguy
    If they can trouble Australia for an inning, then it's highly possible they can do it against India in both innings.
    Yeah maybe once, but they have no chance of winning all 3 tests. If they can leave India having won one test, they should hold their heads high.

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangster
    Yeah maybe once, but they have no chance of winning all 3 tests. If they can leave India having won one test, they should hold their heads high.
    I agree with gangster in this occasion,pak seems to be in a good form with there bowling but it doesnt mean that they would beat india 3-0.To be fair pak will win 2 test's and india 1 but then it can be india's month
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

Quote Originally Posted by Gangster
    Yes, if the other two tests end drawn!
    Err or maybe if 1 win for India, resulting in a tie because they'll atleast know they have the edge over India in one-dayers.
    Last edited by Unattainableguy; 09-02-2005 at 08:45 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Unattainableguy
    And how attainable is India winning 3-0 since there are a couple of people voting on that?
    ..I think ur reply triggered that

India gets so complacent sometimes, that even if u offer them a 3rd Test win on a platter, they will find a way to ruin it

School Boy/Girl Captain shoot_me's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    I agree with gangster in this occasion,pak seems to be in a good form with there bowling but it doesnt mean that they would beat india 3-0.To be fair pak will win 2 test's and india 1 but then it can be india's month
    I understand that Pakistan has a great one day side and yes, india's is pretty screwed up at the moment but as a test team, it's the exact opposite and in my opinion, India is a mile ahead because of the classy batting line-up.

Test: India wins 2-1
    One-day: Pak wins either 3-2 or 4-1
    *India have a shot at winning the ODI series if MS Dhoni replaces Laxman and Ganguly somehow gets injured .
    Last edited by shoot_me; 09-02-2005 at 08:59 PM.

Banned
    Exactly, replace some playesr...atleast give them a chance...odds are of loosing ODIs anyway

Also, the fact that Pak has got tough playing in Aus, there are 2 schools of thought here..do they bring confidence by loosing test and odi's or the toughness is just like facing quality bowlers and batsmen?

It might seem easy, but its spin they have to tackle in India now..and last time it was only Kumble (who bowled superbly in non-spinning tracks of Pak) + Bhajji on spinner freindly tracks (especially if they play in Chennai)

All in all, no prediction is easy here...1st we all thought Butt will be the hero, then slowly it shifted towards youhana then again towards Rana in the end

Lets just wait and watch..exciting series

Quote Originally Posted by Sehwag309
    ..I think ur reply triggered that
    lmao! Are we on a war;that reminds me of line of control.

Request Your Custom Title Now! honestbharani's Avatar
    I think Pakistan will have problems handling Kumble and Bhajji on any track. Except for Inzy and Youhana (to a certain extent), I don't think any of their other players can boast of how well they play spin.
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.

Check out this awesome e-fed:

PWE Efed

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information