• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan vs. India Polls

What will be the result of the test series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beleg

International Regular
Pakistan 2 - 1 India

Simply because I'd love that scoreline. With the first test going to Pak, second to India and third ending in a tight finish Pakistan's way. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sehwag309 said:
hehe, I thought it was fun to put this avatar,

Most liked it in OT sectin, does anyone else feel the same
Like I say, I think with your screenname a stroke from that innings is most appropriate.

rehanyazdani

Cricket Spectator
lets hope the umpiring is better this time. the delhi test where kumble took his 10 wickets had some really controversial umpiring decisions. i especially remember the lbw of shahid afridi. he was clearly not out, but up went the umpires finger. the fact that the umpire was indian made the decision look ever worse. saeed anwer and afridis opening partnership was going so well, but that one bad decision derailed the entire pakistan 2nd innings. im not just a blind pakistan supporter, but if an injustice is done, u have to speak out.

***indian supporters, please dont get me wrong here. im not saying that since the umpire was indian he gave afridi out. his being indian just made the decision seem more controversial. it probably was an honest mistake, so im not implying anything here. dont want any india vs. pakistan wars on the forums here!!!!

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
rehanyazdani said:
lets hope the umpiring is better this time. the delhi test where kumble took his 10 wickets had some really controversial umpiring decisions. i especially remember the lbw of shahid afridi. he was clearly not out, but up went the umpires finger. the fact that the umpire was indian made the decision look ever worse. saeed anwer and afridis opening partnership was going so well, but that one bad decision derailed the entire pakistan 2nd innings. im not just a blind pakistan supporter, but if an injustice is done, u have to speak out.
u will have more chances to speak out with the umpiring standerd that has been seen Off late :) :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
rehanyazdani said:

***indian supporters, please dont get me wrong here. im not saying that the umpire was indian thats why he gave afridi out. his being indian just made the decision seem more controversial. it probably was an honest mistake, so im not implying anything here. dont want any india vs. pakistan wars on the forums here!!!!
Thanks for the post script :)

It will be a great series I am sure. We dont need any controversies to ruin it.There is great excitement here in India in anticipation.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
rehanyazdani said:

***indian supporters, please dont get me wrong here. im not saying that the umpire was indian thats why he gave afridi out. his being indian just made the decision seem more controversial. it probably was an honest mistake, so im not implying anything here. dont want any india vs. pakistan wars on the forums here!!!!
Glad to have a level-headed unbiased Pakistani fan on the forum :)

You'll find that most Pakistan and Indian fans are far from biased, and post with some intelligence and manners. But there are a few who can get quite arrogant, best to either laugh at or ignore those. ;)

Bouncer

State Regular
SJS said:
Was he dancing ? I thought he was playing a traffic cop frantically signalling to drivers who seemed hell bent to ignore him :p
Better being a Traffic cop than crying as if Queen of emotions on national TV :D

rehanyazdani

Cricket Spectator
Jono said:
Glad to have a level-headed unbiased Pakistani fan on the forum :)

You'll find that most Pakistan and Indian fans are far from biased, and post with some intelligence and manners. But there are a few who can get quite arrogant, best to either laugh at or ignore those. ;)
thanks!

rehanyazdani

Cricket Spectator
biased indian said:
u will have more chances to speak out with the umpiring standerd that has been seen Off late :) :)
i hope not! i believe that having neutral umpires is a good idea. especially in a pakistan vs. india series because when these two teams play each other, emotions run high, and people start blaming the other side. none of it happened when india went to pakistan last year, so lets hope for the same.

pakster

U19 12th Man
Jono said:
Like I said before, I am by no means an arrogant Indian supporter, but promise to stick around after the series is finished okay?

Either you'll be able to claim that you were right all along (I'll take it if necessary), or you'll be swamped with comments showing your arrogance proved you a fool. :)
Arrogance?...A bit early for name calling dont u think? Regardless, arrogance by some can be interpreted as optimism by others - i certainly would consider myself to be more optimistic than arrogant.

And yes, I will remain here during pakistans tour of India and should I be proved wrong (highly unlikely), will accept defeat in a gracious manner.

2-0, 4-1

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Optimism is fine. Arrogance is completely dimissing the Indian batting order as nothing much, and calling two Pakistani test bowlers as brilliant (or did you say 'great'? Not sure).

Anyway, rather than a pointless argument we'll wait for the series I guess.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Hahaha, Pakster is a funny guy. first he says "India simply dont have the quality neccessary to trouble the likes of inzi, yoyo, afridi, razzaq etc." and then he goes on to say "Pakistan now have a quality leg spin bowler, 2 awesome quickies and 100s of pathaanesque medium pace trundlers."

Lol, I am sure it isn't his arrogance. ;)

Gangster

U19 12th Man
Unattainableguy said:
If they can trouble Australia for an inning, then it's highly possible they can do it against India in both innings.
Yeah maybe once, but they have no chance of winning all 3 tests. If they can leave India having won one test, they should hold their heads high.

cricket player

International Debutant
Gangster said:
Yeah maybe once, but they have no chance of winning all 3 tests. If they can leave India having won one test, they should hold their heads high.
I agree with gangster in this occasion,pak seems to be in a good form with there bowling but it doesnt mean that they would beat india 3-0.To be fair pak will win 2 test's and india 1 but then it can be india's month :D

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Gangster said:
Yes, if the other two tests end drawn!
Err or maybe if 1 win for India, resulting in a tie because they'll atleast know they have the edge over India in one-dayers.

Last edited: