• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the MCG

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm genuinely not joking,

I think you're brought up to bend the rules. Win at all costs.

You can take it as a joke but history suggests otherwise.
I'm glad you're not joking, because you seem incapable of going more than four posts without saying it.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"No one liked my joke the first time, but maybe the 6000th attempt will get a rise out of someone"
Tbf on him, after this series to date and that dubious dismissal, he should be forgiven the three-peat rant.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Not sure Bird getting the Johnson song about being wayward makes complete sense but it would probably be overly pedantic to complain about it.

Spark

Global Moderator
Shouldn't apply to contested catches at all, yeah.
I think it was brought in for good reasons - low slips catches which everyone who's played the game knows are out but look not out on replay - but it shouldn't apply there. There should be an option for "no soft signal".

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just coming in to say awesome batsmanship Cookie. Fkn Chappelli the other day saying that Cook shouldnt put in the extra yards in the nets and do something else instead. Tasting it Ian.

Btw, has anyone mentioned Smiths hand injury as a potential reason for the dropped catches? Curious to know if it played a part. That square leg seemed like he was protecting his left hand somewhat.. I dunno just asking and sorry if its been said already.