• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the MCG

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Look he caught it, then spilled it........and then the fat **** rolled all over it.

Can't believe he came up with the ball......there must be a 2 foot hole on the MCG turf where he dug it out.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly that collapse on the second morning has been the difference between the two sides and is why we should never have picked Mitchell bloody Marsh.

Cow

Banned
"No one liked my joke the first time, but maybe the 6000th attempt will get a rise out of someone"
I'm genuinely not joking,

I think you're brought up to bend the rules. Win at all costs.

You can take it as a joke but history suggests otherwise.

Spark

Global Moderator
Hard to say
As best as I can tell, it was fine at first, then it bobbled up, then he got his hand over it, then he rolled over and squashed it ball-and-hand together, then he comes up and his hand is under the ball. So it's whether he basically squashed the ball onto his hand, or whether he was just pinning it to the turf or not.

But it's impossible to tell, because the whole thing is obscured.