• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets settle this - will Shane Watson get selected for the first test?

Will Shane Watson play in the first test?

• Yes of course he will #WattoPlaysLOL

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Nope, he's had his chances #GAGFWatto

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Riggins

International Captain
My response is really a combination of the poll answers - Yes of course he will #GAGFWatto

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Wait, fitness issues is why he's not bowling in this game? Should definitely play Mitch if there's any questions on how much Watto can bowl.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
If he's fit to bowl enough overs, he plays IMO. His style of bowling complements the attack better than Marsh's does, and I think that's the main reason he's hanging around for as long as he has.

The second he's not up to it with the ball, though, he's gotta be out on his arse.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
He will play if fit to bowl. I think the selectors have finally realized that now he is at 6. He's pretty much in a shootout with Marsh and not being fit to bowl won't get him a spot like it used to.