• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I reckon Peter Siddle has done even better. His girlfriend is an absolute stunner.
Sigh are you lot deliberatly quoting my mis-spelling of neanderthal, because yeah it's pretty crass slamming someone on intelligence, then ****ing up the name:(

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Gee, I sort of want us to bat first for once, but fear we'll be on the receiving end of a 98 all out if we do.

Though we'll probably get a Warner double if we bowl.

Hurray Michael, thanks for varying it up! :D Interesting that he won this toss despite there only being a 1/32 chance that he would.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bowling first. It's the season of goodwill and Clarke obviously wants to make a game of it.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Was going to say it'll be good for Broad to get a longer rest. But I doubt a session and a half will make much difference.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This England team is just so much less likeable with Swann and Prior gone for Monty and some **** ****