• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
no way will the ICC have the balls to ban Mitch for a test.

not saying that should be the penalty btw. But even if it was a justified penalty, Mitch ain't going anywhere.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a ridiculous charge. Johnson held his line which he's entitled to do, Stokes was looking the other way and didn't mean to charge into Johnson. Play on ffs.

Spark

Global Moderator
We should charge all the players for the handshakes after the match, clearly excessive physical contact there

Spark

Global Moderator
At first I was really surprised they'd pleaded not guilty, would have thought it'd be most convenient to just cop the fine and move on - but nah, that's just ridiculous.

Burgey

At first I was really surprised they'd pleaded not guilty, would have thought it'd be most convenient to just cop the fine and move on - but nah, that's just ridiculous.​

Spark

Global Moderator
isn't there supposed to be some sort of block that prevents that happening? sort it out vb4 ffs

benchmark00

At first I was afraid, I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side. But then I spent so many nights. Thinking how you did me wrong, and I grew strong and I learned how to get along

And now you're back, from outer space I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face.

Wow that song really does fit Johnson hey.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Chris Barrett ‏@ChrisBarrett_ 1m
charges against Johnson and Stokes both been dismissed. Free to play in Perth.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Really wish this rubbish talk of 5-0 would stop. Worst thing we could do is buy into the hype.

Ruckus

International Captain
So allegedly Piers Morgan said he could face Mitchell Johnson, but will be facing Brett Lee in the nets sometime during this series. I eagerly await this, although I doubt anyone will notice a difference if he gets hit in the face.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
At first I was really surprised they'd pleaded not guilty, would have thought it'd be most convenient to just cop the fine and move on - but nah, that's just ridiculous.
It's so soft that I reckon they should actually consider acting as defence witnesses at each other's hearings.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
just realised what looks so ****ing weird about cook. his face is like perfectly symmetrical, it doesn't look odd at all if you mirror it

oh and he's a bit cross-eyed too i guess.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

I think Johnson bowling like this makes Pattinson slightly unnecessary - two shock bowlers is a bit much.
No need, may as well take long term view with Pattinson and build him up slowly, you don't need him this series and he can replace Johnson when he goes meh again.

As for Perth, innings defeat in 3 days.