• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 5th ODI at The Rose Bowl

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Men against boys when Stokes & Jordan are in the attack.

With Tredwell still to come.:dry:

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's like the eerie calm in horror movies before the baddie turns up; you know there's gonna be blood and carnage, just a matter of when...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Any drops, played and misses or misfields of Stokes so far? Figures suggest he's bowled **** but I can't believe that to be the case as he's one of the top 10 bowlers in county cricket.

91Jmay

International Coach
Is it only me that thinks Carberry is nowhere near as quick as they all pretend he is? Maybe he was really fast but he just looks of normal pace nowadays. Can't help but feel they are just being massively stereotypical.

91Jmay

International Coach
Solid start from Tredders. Just the 9.5 RPO. Good job we have a strong batting line up to chase this....

wiff

First Class Debutant
Australia's projected score, after 30 overs double it providing there are still wickets in hand . . .

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I'm typically harder on bowlers who remind me of myself but Jordan looks a nothing bowler. By which he doesn't appear to do anything special. He is quick but nothing out of the ordinary and his lack of height means that he really has to pull it down to bowl a short ball and good batsmen see that early. It is also very interesting looking at the way he is holding the ball.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that full-toss was probably the most likely wicket taking delivery bowled in ages

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Australia's projected score, after 30 overs double it providing there are still wickets in hand . . .
That'll be something close to 400, which you wouldn't bet against given what we're viewing at present.

What's the record score for an ODI in England?