• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Say what you like about Faulkner but he now averages 12 with the ball in tests and 21 in fc - guy must be doing something right

Anyway, England to win series 3-0 without once threatening to reach 400 - just goes to show how ****house our batting is

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Faulkner has Warne pushing his cart hard and we know the future Mr Hurley has Lehmann's ear.

Literally so with that earpiece tuned to the comm.

Also, is it me or has Warne become even more of a tiresome **** as the series has gone on?

social

Faulkner has Warne pushing his cart hard and we know the future Mr Hurley has Lehmann's ear.

Literally so with that earpiece tuned to the comm.

Also, is it me or has Warne become even more of a tiresome **** as the series has gone on?
Great analyst, genius cricketer but an egomaniac that quickly becomes a tiresome **** when it comes to defending his opinions

Spark

Global Moderator
interesting stat. we've had a first innings lead in four out of the five tests.

don't know if that means much, though.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator

Yeah, I doubt batting last at Durham and TB helped you lot. Could have restricted England more in their second innings though. Been a bit of an ITC series.

social

Our batsmen are spineless ****s?

Honestly, a decent side would have walked this series having led on 4/5 first innings but a decent side we are not