• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you love more?

Who do you love the most

• Ian Bell

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Stuart Broad

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I love them equally

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Stuart Broad or Ian Bell?

Both national treasures who should be knighted as soon as possible. Both influential in deciding the outcome of the Ashes. Which one do you love more?

Tough one for me. After the first two tests it was Bell, but Broad has made me cry with joy this test. Right now, I'd probably just side with Broad.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I love them both, but Stuey's utter obnoxiousness really makes me love him even more. Totally hated by Oz fans and some English fans earlier in the series, now bowls like Curtley Ambrose in this Test, WAFG.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Broad averaging 28 with the bat and 25 the ball in the series whereas the captain doesn't even trust Bell enough to throw him the ball

King Pietersen

International Captain
I love them both, but Stuey's utter obnoxiousness really makes me love him even more. Totally hated by Oz fans and some English fans earlier in the series, now bowls like Curtley Ambrose in this Test, WAFG.
Hated by England fans at 4pm this afternoon TBF. Monumental turnaround in his fortunes today. Serious zero to hero story.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Pretty much what it was intended to be (probably the two most hated England players by the Crim contingent on CW) so yeah.

@Howe

King Pietersen

International Captain
That was forgotten when he was bowling half way down the track pies at David Warner, was getting spanked, and it looked like we were going to lose.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I still think the greatest thingabout Broad is how many people rush into wanting him dropped, almost utterly forgetting he was winning matches about 3 games ago. I'm not sure there's ever been a player who people have lower thresholds of averageness before they scream for him to be dropped. He actually bowled well in this series before today without getting the wickets and scored vital runs.

Thankfully as Cabinet said, most on here realised that his big performance was coming up, but elsewhere the whinging was all over the place.