• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

35th thread: Ashes Last Man Standing 2013/14

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
2013/14 New Round!

I genuinely had no idea I had a round to finish off. I don't have my laptop with me at the moment, and can't be ****ed to tally it up manually. Will do the final results at some point. For now, with little over 24 hours until the new series, it's time for the next set of questions. Same rules apply with regards to the toss, you can wait till after but you need to get answers in before the first ball is bowled.

Question 1: Will a batsman have made a half century by drinks in the afternoon session?

Question 2: Will a wicketkeeper be dismissed on day one?