• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arthur sacked

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Arthur is suing CA. Sounds like there's some pretty interesting stuff which will come out in the proceedings.

Edit: link not working so **** it.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Arthur is suing CA. Sounds like there's some pretty interesting stuff which will come out in the proceedings.

mobile.news.com.au/sport/cricket/mickey-arthur-claims-bitter-faction-led-to-rift-between-michael-clarke-and-shane-watson/story-fndpt0dy-1226680358771?sv=3ce561a2c0072fa66f94aed7cce3b60b
learn to post

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Twatto telling the teacher on Warner confirmed then.
Does make all that stuff about England whining to the authorities very amusing.

I'm coming round to Watto, he's fast becoming my fave Oz player, hope he's still in the team spreading love, cohesion & harmony for many years.

U19 12th Man
Boof being in charge is the litmus test. If there is any disharmony, the disharmoniser will be removed from the side very quickly.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mickey mouse's coaching days at the international level are finished, unless he wants to coach sacked American bankers on becoming another Michael Lewis. And now that he has publicly ****ed over his old side in the middle of an Ashes instead of going about it through a closed trial, I don't think he should even be awarded too much compensation by the court. I mean, really turdhead, be smart. And I don't even know how to address Watson. Just get Khawaja in already.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean, this probably isn't going to actually go to court. Arthur's probably just trying to stay the **** away from the COE which CA are probably trying to force him into