• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
FWIW: I'd be seriously considering Bresnan for Old Trafford, I just think that Onions is more suited to Lords. Lords isn't really the sort of ground where you get lots of reverse swing, because the pitch isn't abrasive and the outfield is lush. Could even do our own little rotation policy where we play Onions at Lords and Durham but play Bresnan at Old Trafford and the Oval.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Fantastic from Australia. I, of course, want them to lose but England were poor that last hour and I love this ****ing backs to the wall, taking it to England

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fake Nathan Hauritz ‏@FakeHauritz 12m
Broad to try and emulate the Flintoff-Lee moment when he dismisses Pattinson with 3 needed. Haddin to punch him in the mouth. #Ashes

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Fantastic from Australia. I, of course, want them to lose but England were poor that last hour and I love this ****ing backs to the wall, taking it to England
You are a sick man........this is nothing but gut wrenching pain for me. I'll admire te Aussie fight tomorrow......right now they need to just gtfo.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
You are a sick man........this is nothing but gut wrenching pain for me. I'll admire te Aussie fight tomorrow......right now they need to just gtfo.
Ha! I never said that I wasnt shaking and nervously eating the full contents of the fridge. This is sickening to watch.