• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

King Pietersen

International Captain
Lovely shot that from Hughes, timed beautifully. Batting looking a lot easier today, helped by some **** bowling, but the sun being out certainly seems to be helping the batsmen.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok time to declare. We've got this.

btw Smith has gone 'round about 10 50's and 1 100 in his last 18 months of FC cricket

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Sky have heeded the complaints of CW, and made that spin revs graph smaller, thanks ****s, now I can't see the revs number...

Burgey

Jeez, that's a beautiful shot to bring up the 50

"Swann's on. I don't like this bloke".

"Neither do I dad. I don't like any of them".

Sometimes your kids make you so proud.

adub

International Captain
You could see with that footwork why Smith was only behind Clarke in the averages for us in India. Just what pie chucking spinners deserve.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Class shot and an excellent innings. Still looks like he is doing some kind of strange parody of an actual cricketer.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Commentary's been woeful this morning. Half the time spent with Bumble talking ****, the other half concentrating on where Jonathan Trott is fielding. Get Athers and Holding on.

Spikey

Jeez, that's a beautiful shot to bring up the 50

"Swann's on. I don't like this bloke".

"Neither do I dad. I don't like any of them".

Sometimes your kids make you so proud.
even Finn? Finn seems pretty likeable

unless you are an onions man i guess