• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Warm up Matches Discussion

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wasn't listening to the stream, was that six just down the ground? i assume so. Haddin is up to 2

Spikey

Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig 40s
Brad Haddin announces himself on the Ashes tour by crashing Dockrell into the scorers' window of the Taunton press box. Fair whack. #cricket

Rad gonna Rad

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Aussies doing all right, oh **** off, it's raining according to cricinfo, whatever I'm going to bed.

Woodster

International Captain
I think criticism of Watson's getting and getting out is entirely justified. His consistency at the top of the order has been impressive in general terms, and if he gets ten 50's in this Ashes the fact he hasn't gone on to register three figures again probably won't be much of an issue, but he won't have taken real control of any of the Test matches. To score only two hundreds in 75 Test innings is simply not good enough for a guy capable of more than that.

He must influence Test matches more than he does, a big 150 really puts your side in control of a Test more often than not, but a 50 or 60 might help but does not assume control for your side.

Burgey

Pretty decent day for our blokes there. Everyone bar Eddie getting some decent time in the middle.

Is this a three or four day game?

Spikey

Pretty decent day for our blokes there. Everyone bar Eddie getting some decent time in the middle.

Is this a three or four day game?
we really need to talk to cricinfo about them blocking Burgey from accessing the site