• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Woodster

International Captain
Woods what have I told you about bringing any kind of sense to anything said here?:happy:
Can't believe I'd be the one bringing any sense to anywhere!!

I dispute this, the question was clearly posted at 10:41:45 and I answered at 10:42:15!

Though Woodster has outdone me I feel, :sadwalk:
No mate, yours is the most logical reply, I was just being a picky ****!

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Yuck, Mark Nicholas is such a tool, get him back off our screens please

Good toss to lose - or so I hope, now that we've lost it

Howe_zat

Audio File
Don't mind bowling first at all, this series has not gone well for the batting team on the first day. Best score of the series had Johnson top scoring.

Woodster

International Captain
Just warmed up by watching the kid Khawaja bat on YouTube. Looks handy
Yes just watched that mate, looked a decent one-day knock, shots all round the park against quick bowlers and spinners, although a number of those boundaries did come off Peter George!

Did see him bat in the England v Aussie 'A' game but didn't get chance to really have a look at his style as he removed pretty quickly in both innings.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Even in turd form, Aussie batting line-up looks much kess intimidating without chimpy

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes just watched that mate, looked a decent one-day knock, shots all round the park against quick bowlers and spinners, although a number of those boundaries did come off Peter George!

Did see him bat in the England v Aussie 'A' game but didn't get chance to really have a look at his style as he removed pretty quickly in both innings.
Seriously stylish player. Hard to judge someone based on a single one day ton but FMD he looks a good strokemaker

Howe_zat

Audio File
Really hope Khawaja gets in against the new ball, looking forward to seeing his technique tested.

Au revoir for now boys and girls, will be back to discuss this silliness at lunch.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might not be a bad toss to lose with a bit of cloud around and a tinge of green in the wicket. Get in amongst them early and see if they fold again.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Australia have batted first three times in this series, their least amount of wickets lost in the first session has been 3.

3-1 England.