• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Spark

Global Moderator
Christ 9 is one-eyed. To hear Warne & Taylor talk about how well Clarke was playing you'd have thought he was on 200* not 20* before he went.
Was looking better tbf. Feet moving into position well. Until he got out, that is.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Haddin edges a wide one. Was always coming.

77/7. Pitch looks very green. Could be a two day test at this rate.

Jayzamann

International Regular
I can see Jimmy getting wickets, but when you throw yours away to a bin liner like Bresnan you just make the entire country moan at once.

pskov

International 12th Man
Haddin edges a wide one. Was always coming.

77/7. Pitch looks very green. Could be a two day test at this rate.
England have bowled very well, but the Australian batting has been shocking. It might be a 200 par pitch, but it's certainly not a 77/7 pitch.

Or 77/8 :D

JBH001

International Regular
England's bowlers so far doing what they failed to do in Perth, i.e., follow through.

Might be time for Tremlett in for Bresnan, and maybe Swann for Anderson if he tires.

I do have to say though that was a terrible shot from Haddin, especially in those circumstsances.

Edit/ Johnson gone! 4 for Jimmeh! One more for the 5-fer!

91Jmay

International Coach
Modern day batters (not going to just blame Aussies because England and 99% of players do it aswell) are **** anytime the ball moves. The roads that have been served up over last ten years has killed technique.