• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Tour Games

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
TT Boy said:
That’s for tonight’s game against the Prime Minister’s XI…

The above forum members are talking about the game against New South Wales on Sunday.
My bad.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
nice sunny day for the cricket today, apparently it could get cloudy later in the day but 0% chance of rain...
should be a good game and hopefully the PM's XI bat first and Jaques can get us off to a good start...

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
There's some really good players in this PM's XI side. Hilfenhaus is one of the better young seamers in Australia, and there's some top batsmen there too with Jaques, Birt and Cosgrove, all of whom are pretty likely to play for Australia in the future. Paine's had a really good season so far too, and Adam Voges is a good hitter.

Should be a good game.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just started, England team according to Cricinfo:

ME Trescothick, AJ Strauss, AN Cook, PD Collingwood, KP Pietersen, A Flintoff, GO Jones, AF Giles, SI Mahmood, JM Anderson, MS Panesar

grecian

Scaly piscine said:
Just started, England team according to Cricinfo:

ME Trescothick, AJ Strauss, AN Cook, PD Collingwood, KP Pietersen, A Flintoff, GO Jones, AF Giles, SI Mahmood, JM Anderson, MS Panesar
Geraint gets first go, and a monty-ashley bowl-off, interesting.

I'm ridiculously excited for a silly warm-up game:)

Freddie opens the bowling.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
are these local comms? they didn't say who they were when they crossed over from the studio.

Fred looks alright so far, bowling a decent line to Jaqcues

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bit of a loose over from Jimmy there. I didn't realise it started so early. Just turn over from the Sopranos & was shocked to see it'd started.

Top catch from Geraint there, in all fairness.

My Cosgrove's tubby. :D

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Touch of the no-balls from Saj in his first over. Don't think he'll wanna be giving Cosgrove too much width either.

grecian

Yep, Freddie is, close to 90, and bowling a good line to the left-handers, haydos and gilly, are you watching:dry:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
This has been a quality spell from Flintoff. Anderson looked pretty pedestrian though, no swing at all with the new ball. Might be a tough tour for he and Hoggard in that regard.