• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round- Group 2 - India, New Zealand, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

indiaholic

International Captain
Afridi ahead of the curve as usual. Said that he switched to leg spin because he used to chuck when he bowled fast. WAG.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Why did they have to make an example of BD's bowlers, urgh
LOL. Bowlers have been questioned and taken away for suspect actions a lot over the last 12 months. However, when it is two Bangladeshi bowlers, it is because they decided they wanted to make an example of them. It is just a constant process ffs.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Not saying Afghanistan would make the semis. Just that the game v Afghanistan can be tricky for the Kiwis.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Oops. For some reason I have been looking forward to New Zealand v Afghanistan at Kolkata on the 26th. That match is New Zealand v Bangladesh, I guess.

MaxGlayn

Banned
Its going very interesting today at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore, Bangladesh and Australia both teams are in good form lets see what happened next.

Motorwada

Banned
Australia India to have a lot riding on it
If NZ defeat Pakistan and Pakistan defeat Australia (and Bangladesh loses all the matches) India vs Oz would be interesting.

India can go through even by losing the match with a specific margin and since it is the last match they will also know what margin it will be.

But most prolly Pakistan will lose it's remaining matches and Oz vs Ind will be a QF.

Howe_zat

Audio File
How is Bangladesh in good form. They were smashed by Pakistan last game.
Australia also lost their last match, as well as their last series at home in this format.

When the thread title popped up I thought of this as two teams in poor form, so it's possible maxglayn is using a different definition of 'good' to the rest of us

Edit: actually, scratch that. Same bloke in the match thread:

Australia and Bangladesh both teams have lost their opening matches, pressure on both teams..
My diagnosis: Spambot. And bad babysitting!

Last edited:

Gob

International Coach
Australia aren't winning much not in these conditions. Think NZ and India are the safest bets right now though I have to say NZ really surprised me. Thought it was against them that Aust had their best chance