• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First/Group Round - Group B - Scotland, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Hong Kong

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Attn: Paddy Power account holders, today's No. 3 for Scotland (Cross) available at 11/1 right now. Can cash it out when they realise the mistake.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jarrod Kimber ‏@ajarrodkimber 53m53 minutes ago
Fans being turned away from the ground, many who have travelled long distances (including Scot fans) because they don’t sell tickets here

Jarrod Kimber ‏@ajarrodkimber 52m52 minutes ago
Some are going back up to the old stadium, 20k away, to get their tickets, others are stuck outside. @BCCI are in charge of tickets.

if this is actually true...

Robertkuok

Cricket Spectator
thank for giving schedule of ICC T20 . i think these you are giving qualifiers team schedules. i hope in these matches Zimbabwe will select for ICC T20 2016 Qualifiers.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Fans being turned away from the ground, many who have travelled long distances (including Scot fans) because they don’t sell tickets here

Some are going back up to the old stadium, 20k away, to get their tickets, others are stuck outside. @BCCI are in charge of tickets.

It is disgusting.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love the acting from Sibanda once he got to the other end after the run out.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year

Yepp its a total mess overall. The tickets are a disaster. Feel sorry for the fans trying to get hold of them.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Wow. Dire, given stadium is empty and tickets are not a primary revenue source for the tournament.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Our very own PEWS now writing for Cricinfo under the pen name of Matt Heneker

"I'm more interested in how the Zimbabwe team perform."

I could never quite put my finger on why I wasn't a huge fan of Australian cricket. It's not that I want us to lose, it's just that I'm indifferent if we win. It's true that I'm more a fan of the 'contest' rather than the 'result' and I often like to see the underdog doing well."
The Un-Australian Australian | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Such a small target. If they batted without leaving their brains in the dressing room, they could have won this.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Such a small target. If they batted without leaving their brains in the dressing room, they could have won this.
I think at this level most of them don't have the skill to bat their way to a decent run-rate, they have to gamble with big shots to score at anything like 6+ an over.