• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quarter-finals

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James getting it done again. What a finish this will be now.

Mind you, poor penalty. Wasn't hit right into the top corner, bad keeping etc etc.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I was convinced I was neutral going into that match, but I'm gutted with that result.

Come on Jerry.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm now faced with a conundrum of course for the semi-final - what if Germany win, but it's 1-0 and Klose shins the winner with his only touch?

Last edited:

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I didn't mind the story of Brazil winning at home but I can't support them after seeing how they play. Germany shouldn't be too worried.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sad state of affairs when you have Poms barracking for Jerry and the Argies in a WC