• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Road to World Cup 2014

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
England have been good, probably overpassed it in some respects since there's no real point in passing it around at the back against this lot and they'll cough up possession straight away anyway.

Still need a few more though. Goal difference is important.
Yep, very important to keep going given there is a very good chance GD could be decisive

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Is it cynical of me to raise an eyebrow at the fact it's two of Man Utd's darlings that have been taken off to be rested?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Spain not beating Finalnd then, play-off likely for them if they don't beat France.

Portgual also in a spot of bother

Scaly piscine

Well they pissed away the last 10 minutes, which is a shame. 8-0 is good, but 5-0 was poor, so about average overall. The goals against Moldova have put them above par really.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I was gonna stick them in the Conf North/South but decided to go easy on them.

You don't often see a Prem team shipping 8 past non-league sides in the cup. Obviously it's a bit different (and obviously one game doesn't prove anything) but San Marino are seriously woeful.

I'm one of the worst footballers ever and reckon I could do a job for them.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's all politics, dude.

Wafer needs the votes of yer San Marinos and Liechtensteins, hence their presence.

Not that it does 'em a lot of ****ing use, what with Qatar getting the WC and all.

Pothas

Need Sledger in goal I reckon. Top quality keeper me.

Pothas to confirm.
Superb.

Loved the saves for the non-existent cameras though.

European qualification really is awful. I know it is impossible given the number of countries but would love to have something approaching what they have in South America

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
If only the Kenya v. Nigeria match was on twitter. #someonetellnigeria we'd wallop them their.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
One for Furball. After last night's results there are now three European teams mathematically eliminated from qualifying for the World Cup:

Andorra
San Marino
Scotland

Scaly piscine

One for Furball. After last night's results there are now three European teams mathematically eliminated from qualifying for the World Cup:

Andorra
San Marino
Scotland
Actually it looks like Andorra and San Marino could still claim second on goal difference (mathematically).