• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road to the Olympics 2012

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It was me spending seven weeks there that made the city Olympic-worthy tbh, FACT

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Were you there in 1908?

Anyway, if that's true, why is Birkinhead still a **** hole and not hosting the Games? :ph34r:

benchmark00

I heard Roger Bannister and the Queen are a good chance also.

Obv a disgrace if the Queen does it. Hasn't broken into a stride her entire life.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Frimpong just tweeted this::::::

"If Ghana don't win the Speed Boat contest then For All us Africans that came England by Boat has been A waste of time nd talent"

gotta love him.

grecian

**** me, as far from a royalist as you can get, but the actual queen in a sketch.

Burgey

The chimneys were plainly an anti-Carbon Tax protest.

#axethetax

Ahhhh, here we go Murphy. You'll love this. The rise of the Welfare State. Where's Ikki when you want to punch him in the face?

grecian

Fred Goodwin would be my choice - who could be more popular?

Seriously, was that her, or a really good looky-likey?
Definitely her I think, and Boyle then moves into stuff about the NHS, I love Danny Boyle, you watching Cameron and Romney:laugh: