• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

King Pietersen

International Captain
Dussey gone. Excellent fielding from Wright, and a good take from Kieswetter, making sure he got in-front of the stumps to take it. Could do with an Aamer-esque finish from here.

Jayzamann

International Regular
In the context of the innings, that was quite a good dig. Especially considering how he motored above 100 SR before he got out.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Clearly out but I reckon that is one of those that would have been given not out before 3rd umpire.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep, but it (up unto now) had been a great Tournament for our bowlers, best in donkeys, and he did win MOTM against the Kiwis for what that's worth.
Yeah, I'm not saying that he should be out on his ear and we should get him out of the side as quickly as possible. He's bowled pretty well and kept it relatively tight, just the lack of wickets when he's opening the bowling is a bit of a worry.
I can see why people would think it's unfair on him to talk about dropping him as he has done well, I just don't see the sense in not improving the side if the option is there, for me Bresnan isn't in our best T20 XI.
Whether the selectors feel the same way is another matter, and apparently they don't because Napier's not in the squad and Jimmeh's sat on the bench.