• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Final Discussion

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Next t20 is in April next year :blink:
ICC must have gone mad, i mean they said at first it will take place once in two years & now we have it next year (we are World t20 champions for just 9 months)

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Next t20 is in April next year :blink:
ICC must have gone mad, i mean they said at first it will take place once in two years & now we have it next year (we are World t20 champions for just 9 months)
I agree that it is T20 World Cup overkill hosting it again in late April 2010.

Understand that the ICC is simply attempting to re-jig the international schedule. The April 2010 tournament was supposed to be the Champions League, but converted to the T20 WC so to bring the Champions League scheduling back into line after the debacle in Pakistan.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
If ever I make it to the next one, I'm wearing a shirt that says 7- 0 :cool:
it's not 7-0 if it's india vs Pakistan at world cups
i guess it's 5-0, first round match between india & pak, was a draw
by the way Pakistan did beat india at champions trophy in england
but next time if pakistan face india, we'll definately break that egg (zero) :D

R_D

International Debutant
12-9 Pak in the only format that matters:cool:
The format that matters and has future... 3-0 india... (including the drawn match as win... even though it wasn't ) :ph34r:

author may not agree with the comments regarding future format

Xuhaib

International Coach
The format that matters and has future... 3-0 india... (including the drawn match as win... even though it wasn't ) :ph34r:

author may not agree with the comments regarding future format
If T-20 is THE format for the future then Pakistan is the new Australia when it all started my initial reaction weas this game is just ideal for typical gully cricketers that Pakistan produce and after 2 world championships it seems I am not far off the mark.