• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Ireland, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

Athlai

Not Terrible
7 overs left from MM & M and I don't think you can bank on scoring many against them. If Ireland are serious about this they need to go after Jayasuriya now.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Touch unsporting from Sanga, trying to get O'Brien stumped while hobbling around. Top sportsman though so have to give the benefit.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
7 overs left from MM & M and I don't think you can bank on scoring many against them. If Ireland are serious about this they need to go after Jayasuriya now.
Yeah, they really need a big over or two here if they want a crack at this. They've got the wickets in hand, but there's no point waiting till Malinga comes back on at the end. Have my statistics exam tomorrow, but soooo tempted to go to our common room to watch this.

GGG

State Captain
Is Andy Moles coaching Ireland also? seriously you are only 1 down and lose this and you are out

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Think the rate's just on top of Ireland here.

Trouble is, upping the rate versus the 3Ms easier said than done. Kulasekara on now tho. Time to go here.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Touch unsporting from Sanga, trying to get O'Brien stumped while hobbling around. Top sportsman though so have to give the benefit.
No nothing unsporting about it. And Sanga's in my good books for walking when he was out earlier on. In fact he's always in my good books - more or less my favourite overseas Test player.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
10 off two balls - looks like the Oirish might be back in this one - but I still think it looks a tough ask

Shri

Mr. Glass
The O'Briens should hit some biggies here to give the Irish a chance. Should take on and slog the spinners.