• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, Bangladesh, Ireland

Athlai

Not Terrible
Expecting half the Irish team to turn up for England in their next match. Certainly (Niall I mean) O'Brien wouldn't look off in the team. May as well poach them all.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
well done Ireland, stupid captaincy indeed. I'd say it won't be easy for the West Indies if they go through, with their "awesome" fielding. Gayle won't save them all the time.
Ignoring that Fletcher and Bravo have been pretty good in T20s and the bowling is doing well enough.

pasag

RTDAS
Wonder what happened to all those Irish kids that used to post on the forum, Were like 3 or 4 of them from the same school.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
me too, anyone thinking this was an upset in the tournament it's not...every minnow cricket follower knew this was coming.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Would you still call this group an easy one? Bangladesh running India close, then defeated by Ireland...

R_D

International Debutant
me too, anyone thinking this was an upset in the tournament it's not...every minnow cricket follower knew this was coming.
don't think too many people are suprised tbh.... was half expecting Ireland to roll them over.

ret

International Debutant
The game showed the importance of Yuvi's innings .... and the trouble Gambhir and Dhoni's batting had put India in to. I hope that lessons are learned

Will be interesting to see who they will drop once Sehwag is fit and at what position will he play

PS

Grp A ----> Ind will go through .... wouldn't rule out Ireland upsetting BD

Grp B ----> Still wide open with NL, Pak and Eng all in with a chance .... If Pak beats Eng then it goes through, along with NL

Grp C ----> WI is likely to go through unless some weird NRR complications happens in case of a 3 way tie on points. so mainly it's b/w SL and OZ for the other spot. Again If SL beats Aus then Sl goes through, along with WI

Grp D ----> should be NZ and SA
:cool: