• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, Bangladesh, Ireland

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just checked the score, awesome, made up for Upper**** if they can pull this off

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Ireland in Group F
Lol
they may well be with Netherlands
what a feast for westindies/srilanka & newzealand lol

R_D

International Debutant
One goes, another one conquers.:)
hahaha

Well done to Ireland...... played well.
Bangladesh were really dissapointing... I wouldn't really call this a upset.. imho match could've gone either way from start.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ah ****.

Thats what I get for betting on Bangers.
When will you learn that Ireland are awesome value in World Cup first-round games they're expected to lose? They won me heaps in the ODI World Cup and they've just won me a fair bit here as well. :p

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Awesome Irish win. They kept their heads together saving their wickets. What a memorable victory.

Athlai

Not Terrible
When will you learn that Ireland are awesome value in World Cup first-round games they're expected to lose? They won me heaps in the ODI World Cup and they've just won me a fair bit here as well. :p
It was a multi bet to sweeten the deal on Lanka thrashing the Aussies. :(

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Great win for Ireland.

The guy doing commentary for Cricinfo this match has been ****ing annoying though

eg
Bangladesh will question certain captaincy decisions made by Ash. Was he right in bringing in the seamers against Kevin ?

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Rubel you jackass, don't bowl short or length deliveries at the death. Its as if he was told to bowl like that.

Who the **** is Bangadesh's bowling coach?

Ashraful's tactics were woeful. Spinners are on top (okay, so one six against Razzak), so what does he do? Bring on the length pace bowling!

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I know, Rubel seems to waste his effort balls on wides:laugh: Pity given he was clocking in the high 80s mph wise

atisha_ro

U19 12th Man
well done Ireland, stupid captaincy indeed. I'd say it won't be easy for the West Indies if they go through, with their "awesome" fielding. Gayle won't save them all the time.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Our young brothers are out
lol
i hope we don't follow them tomorrow
well you could expect anything from this match, it was 50-50
but i knew ireland 'll win
& they did that