• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 16 and Beyond

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Why watch replays when I watched the initial incident, saw it was a clear trip and don't have an irrational bias against the player who was fouled?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
Why watch replays when I watched the initial incident, saw it was a clear trip and don't have an irrational bias against the player who was fouled?
You remind of a certain brain-dead redneck that used to play on yahoo literati, he'd use some program to play the entire game for him then he'd repeat ad nauseam that he was legit and everyone else cheated, it didn't matter how many times he was shown to be wrong he'd just keep parroting away because he was too stupid to come up with a different line of attack as it were. Basically the schoolground 'I'm right and you're wrong' was his limit.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Unfortuntely there's rules to prevent me putting what you remind me of.

But have it your way - it wasn't a penalty, Henry is the worst player to ever set foot on the pitch and you know more than every other person on the planet about football.

Happy now?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
marc71178 said:

But have it your way - it wasn't a penalty, Henry is the worst player to ever set foot on the pitch and you know more than every other person on the planet about football.

Happy now?
This reply has zero to do with the passage I've quoted, but what's the deal with the avatar, Marc? Is this the end for Moe? Say it ain't so....

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
marc71178 said:

Happy now?
Wow it's like watching marc argue.... marc.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
BoyBrumby said:
This reply has zero to do with the passage I've quoted, but what's the deal with the avatar, Marc? Is this the end for Moe? Say it ain't so....
Moe has gone.

When a top sporting photographer can take such a photo of a legend, and I can get his permission to use it - I have to!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Jono said:
Zidane's done the opposite to France's chances it seems.
Indeed he has.

I think Marcel Desailly has hit the nail on the head.

He suddenly realised he was on for his last game, so is extra motivated.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Scaly piscine said:
You can see why they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit when marc uses it can't you?
Only the victims of sarcasm say that it's the lowest form of wit.....

Craig

World Traveller
Is it me or is this match for to find out who will finish 3rd is a waste of time?

It doesn't prove anything, and I don't think the players need to be reminded of their failure to make the final, it is hurting enough as it is, and now have to play a match, when they would rather go on their break, and risk getting an unnessacary injury and FIFA earning the scorne of the G14.

About as irrelevant as the England v Jamiaca friendly for example IMO.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Craig said:
Is it me or is this match for to find out who will finish 3rd is a waste of time?

It doesn't prove anything, and I don't think the players need to be reminded of their failure to make the final, it is hurting enough as it is, and now have to play a match, when they would rather go on their break, and risk getting an unnessacary injury and FIFA earning the scorne of the G14.

About as irrelevant as the England v Jamiaca friendly for example IMO.
It's Oliver Kahn's last match. Deserves respect for that, at least.

Craig

World Traveller
Well if he had played better for Bayern instead, he would have got the number 1 job instead.