• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whose failure are you supporting?

Travis_Teh

International Regular
USA....

United States of America...

and the USA.

Worst footballing nation in the history of the game, no idea how they rigged the FIFA standings to be 5th in the world pre world cup.

I hope they get belted ten nil every game, and I hope they never get to a world cup final stage again.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Italy and Germany

I always find Spains demise rather amusing although in Korea it was very unfair so I wont be willing them to fail.

I know a lot of people dislike Argentina but they play really good Football so i cant really will them to total failure. As for Brazil how could anyone dislike them?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BoyBrumby said:
Thought that was Greek central?
yeh it is, but theres a lot of different cultures with a "high profile" in melbourne to put it one way...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The fact that when S.Korea knocked Italy out in 2002, Lygon St (Italian central) was trashed makes me want Italy to fail again.

I never understood why they thrashed their own 'neighbourhood' though.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
England, they are overrated
Italy - for the boring football they played in 90s.

Go USA, I will be happy if we win one match. Although I think we are good enough to go to the second round. :)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
The fact that when S.Korea knocked Italy out in 2002, Lygon St (Italian central) was thrashed makes me want Italy to fail again.

I never understood why they thrashed their own 'neighbourhood' though.
To be fair, you won't find many more unfair results than that game. Still pretty stupid to go out and wreck stuff, though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hah yeah that's true, but I found it quite satisfying none the less. I was living in Singapore at the time but I've heard the trashing of Lygon St. was hilarious. I don't know about you, but surely trashing your own symbolic neighbourhood defeats the purpose of standing up for one's country.

I mean after Richmond were robbed by Freo, there's no point me going to punt road and throwing bricks into the houses there. :ph34r:

Of course I'm not painting all Italians under this category, but those ones were quite a bit wack. ;)