• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group G: France, Switzerland, South Korea, Togo

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
boo i overestimated France

saw them last week against china and they didn't look great, but i thought they'dup they're game for this.

Hopefully they still will win, otherwise i'll have another reason to hate them

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
England and France the two most boring teams at the world cup zzzzzzzzzzz I'm glad I didn't watch this in bed else I'd have fallen asleep and missed the Brazil game.

pasag

RTDAS
Great Birtannia said:
England and France the two most boring teams at the world cup zzzzzzzzzzz I'm glad I didn't watch this in bed else I'd have fallen asleep and missed the Brazil game.
Im watching in bed and I can't fall asleep for the life of me.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Swiss had 3 golden opportunities to score, dire game anyway and another rubbish performance from chief poseur on the big stage against a decent side.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Wasn't as bad as the England game, but it wasn't much good either. There were quite a number of chances for both sides, but about 5 minutes in I realised I'd tipped it wrong and 0-0 was likely, both teams looked really lacklustre going forward. Zidane had a pretty good first half, Henry wasn't too bad but his finishing wasn't up to scratch for France once again, and Switzerland were generally hopeless going forward.

Two players could have been given red cards in injury time, particularly Frei who attempted to score with a deliberate handball for mine.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Its 2002 all over again, France seemed to lack inspiration even with the presence of Zidane & the talisman Henry. They should qualify but i don't expect them go go far in this tournament.