• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am sorry

jonbrooks

International Debutant
I posted a thread which has caused offence.

This is a an excellent forum and I have enjoyed posting and receiving responses from others who use this site. My post was out of order and for this I am sorry.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Every single one of us has made some ****ty posts at times but not everyone has the balls to own up to them and apologise though.

Onya mate :)

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Well done, mate. I should be saying sorry about a lot of things on this forum but I haven't. So here I go, sorry for being am ass on many occasions.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good on you jonbrooks

tbf i just posted this because everyone who has seems to be getting a free like :ph34r:

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Good on you jonbrooks

tbf i just posted this because everyone who has seems to be getting a free like :ph34r:
There you go. One for you too.

Re: Likes. I think people are generally quite stingy on likes. I give them out pretty much all time as I genuinely like a lot of posts here.