• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

27th Match - Bangladesh v Scotland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Machan looked like a pretty good player in his 50 against us, would be nice to see him get another decent knock in the tournament.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Bangladesh has bowled so poorly today. Lines all over the place. Disappointing as they were better in earlier games. Scotland should win this.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
This is making me furious. A pair of morons in the comm box insisting Machan should be out hit ball twice for defending his stumps.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Rubel getting just 3 one over spells so far is dire. He is your best bowler. Back him ffs. Else how will he get his rhythm back.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Liking Machan btw. Fidgets a bit too much in the crease for my liking but can play. Good stroke player.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Scotland should surely be favourites now?
Nah. Their best two batsmen are at the crease, any breakthrough could scupper Scotland. Need these two to last a while longer IMO. It'll be very interesting if they can last through to ~35 overs.

Typed the above before Machan got out. Bangladesh firm favourites now.

Flem274*

123/5
Tough to know who a neutral should support here unlike Scot vs Afg. On one hand it'd be nice to see the passionate Bangladesh fans have something to celebrate. On the other, Scotland could really do with a win.
Nah **** bangers big sooks.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh pick Afghan players in their BPL teams. I'm exempting them from further criticism.